ParaChat Basic Advertisement Removal
If You Are the ParaChat Basic Room Owner or Webmaster
You have selected ParaChat Basic as a chat solution for your web site, which is a free, ad-supported service.
To remove advertisements from your ParaChat Basic room, and to gain administrative privileges, please upgrade to ParaChat Standard or Professional.
Upgrade to ParaChat Standard today, and get your FIRST MONTH FREE with Coupon Code: FREE-STD
Order ParaChat Standard Now
Why Upgrade to ParaChat Standard?
- ParaChat Standard has no advertisements.
- ParaChat Standard gives you admin control so that you may access both the chat room's Admin Console, and the service administration web page.
- ParaChat Standard includes many customization options so you may more seamlessly integrate it into your web site.
- ParaChat Standard allows you to prevent your ParaChat code from being stolen, and run on unwanted web sites.
- ParaChat Standard allows you to run the ParaChat applet directly on your own web page, instead of using the ParaChat Basic IFRAME rooms hosted on our web site.
- ParaChat Standard eliminates user name collision. ParaChat Basic rooms use a global member database for all rooms. If user "mike" is logged into a ParaChat Basic room on some other web site, user "mike" cannot log into your ParaChat Basic room at the same time.
- ParaChat Standard includes an integrated member self-registration and database system at no extra cost.
If You Are a Visitor to the ParaChat Basic Room
The owner or webmaster of the web site that you are visiting has selected ParaChat Basic as its chat solution, which is a free, ad-supported service. If you would like to recommend a ParaChat service to the owner or webmaster that has no advertisements, and also includes administrative features to control and manage the ParaChat room, please contact the owner or webmaster directly with your request.
Most web sites offer a web page that contains specific contact information. Consider browsing to the contact information of the web site that you are visiting for specific contact information for the owner or webmaster. If no contact information is found on the web site itself, you may consider these alternatives:
Get Your Own ParaChat Room
- You may generally use an email address of 'email@example.com', where "domain.com" is the name of the web site that you are visiting. For example, if you visit a site called http://www.webpage.com that utilizes a ParaChat service, then you would contact the webmaster of that web site by sending email to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Look up the WhoIs record for the web site you are visiting to determine the domain name owner. For example, visit Dotster and click the "WHOIS" link at the top of the web page. Enter the domain name in the field provided, and press the "Lookup" button. Contact information for the domain owner will display, which may include a contact email address.
ParaChat offers a wide array of industry-leading, hosted chat solutions to meet most any need - and any budget. ParaChat embeds directly in your own web site so you get to keep your traffic rather than send it off to another web site. We welcome you to try a FREE demo, and to request a FREE evaluation to run on your own web site.